Terms and Conditions and Site Rules
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). We reserve the right to amend these terms at any point.
All tickets are subject to a 4% +VAT booking and delivery fee from our ticket provider (charged at booking stage).
For a full refund, cancel at least 7 days before the festival is scheduled to start.
Official Carer ID
At the gate the stewards will ask to see either of the following, please just bring ONE along with you:
- – Carer’s Card
- – Credibility’s Access Card
- – Carers’ Discount Card
- – Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- – Attendance Allowance or Carer’s Allowance letter of award
- – Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
- – Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- – A valid Blue Badge
- – In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- – A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted
- – A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- – In order to camp at The Great Northern Food & Drink Festival, both a camping option and weekend tickets must be purchased together.
- – 3 nights at your allocated pitch. Campsite opens on Friday 19th August 2022 around 2pm with Friday check-in closing at 7pm, then re-opening at 8am Saturday 20th August. The campsite will close and campers to vacate by 12pm on Monday 22nd August 2022.
- – Strictly no parking next to tents to ensure camper safety.
- – No BBQs, fire pits or campfires of any kind are permitted.
- – Well Behaved Dogs Welcome – when you are camping using your own equipment. We ask that they’re kept tethered at your pitch or inside when you’re at camp, and when you’re at the festival they’re on a lead and not permitted within the demo and artisan tents.
- – Tent pitch – a grass space in our camping area measuring up to 6m x 5m for up to 1 tent. Strictly 1 family per pitch.
- – Campervan / caravan / live-in vehicle pitch only – an allocated 8m x 6m grass space in a designated area for up to 1 camper vehicle. Strictly 1 family per pitch.
- – Campervan / caravan / live-in vehicle pitch & electric hook-up – an allocated 8m x 6m grass space in a designated area for up to 1 camper vehicle. Access to a 16amp blue ceeform socket. Strictly 1 family per pitch.
- – Please remove any personal belongings, rubbish, decorations / balloons etc. before your departure from the festival.
Blue Light Terms
- Each ticket grants access to the festival for two people only (1x card holder and 1x guest)
- You will be required to show a separate, valid Blue Light ID at the gate for every ticket
- These tickets grant you and your guest access to the festival on Saturday 20th August and Sunday 21st August 2022